Employment Law – services for individuals/employees
Employment law is continually changing. This is due to the impact of decisions made by tribunals and the courts which constantly creates new case law. Generally we are seeing an increase in, and changes to, legislation.
Our employment law team at The Commercial Law Practice has extensive experience of advising employees on issues which arise in their employment or their treatment at work.
We have considerable experience of advising individuals considering and bringing claims for unfair and or wrongful dismissal. For details of costs and our procedures with respect to Employment Tribunals, please click here. We advise individuals on the content of settlement agreements and please note that if you are being asked to sign a settlement agreement it may be possible for us to negotiate that all, or a substantial part of, your fee costs be paid by your employer.
Some of the other work employment related issues we can help you with include
- Claims for sexual harassment and discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, race, sex or sexual orientation, religion or belief.
- Advice on the effects of redundancy and reorganisation
- Flexible working requests
- Equal pay requests
- Unlawful deductions from your wages
- Sickness absence & pay
- Whistle blowing
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE)
- Grievance and disiplinary matters
If you need help or advice from an Employment Solicitor please contact us at The Commercial Law Practice (T: 01305 544015 E: firstname.lastname@example.org) and make an appointment to come and meet with us.